fredag 29 oktober 2010

Christmas in Stockholm and Christmas food


I usually stick to traditions. During Christmas times there are a lot of restaurants and event that offer Christmas dinner, but usually the dinners are before Christmas evening and I don’t’ like to east Christmas dinner before that.

This year I came across this page / Tourist website that offers Dinner in a genuine old fashion boat and also Swedish Christmas dinner. I must say it really looks interesting and I think that I will actually take my family to this nice little boat trip.

anyone had any experience with this kind of trips?
http://www.stromma.se/sv/Stockholm/Turer/Stromma-Kanalbolaget/Julbord/Julbord-Middag/julbord-ms-Gustafsberg-VII-kvall/

Here are some images taken from the site:
 




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar